Outstanding auto-bonding adhesion qualities bond in seconds to metal, asphalt, wood, concrete, brick, EPDM rubber, and cinder block. FlexRock FR-100™ has no solvents. Remains flexible with 50 – 100% elongation protecting against expansion/contraction stress. Withstands thermal and structural movement bridges cracks and gaps.
- Odorless Zero VOC.
- Repair Almost Any Commercial Flat Roof.
- Ponding water has no effect on FlexRock Coatings.
- Self-leveling, super-adhesive, waterproof, sustainable, and fast-curing.
- Provides waterproof protection.
- Stands up to permanent ponding water without bubbling, peeling, or breaking down.
- Stays flexible and maintains adhesion.
One FlexRock 5-Gal Kit Covers 150-250 Sq ft of flat smooth surfaces. We recommend a minimum of 32 mills of coverage. Sq. Ft/Kit 32 ml @ 250 ft.².
Flexible Rock Coating is super versatile it can be applied extra thick for added Roof Coating protection. By applying more than the minimum, you simply add more protection and extend the lifespan even further. This thicker system is perfect for filling cracks and imperfections. A chemical bond is formed between FlexRock and the roof, creating a waterproof casement.
*Coverage rates can vary depending on the type of roof substrate, surface condition, and application technique.
- ESTIMATED TENSILE STRENGTH – ASTM D412:
- 900 PSI (6MPa)
- PULL-OFF STRENGTH FROM STEEL – ASTM D4541:
- 1000 PSI with 95-100% cohesive
- ESTIMATED ELONGATION – ASTM D412:
- HEAT RESISTANCE – CONTINUOUS:
- 212F / 100C
- MINIMUM SERVICE TEMPERATURE:
- – 20 to – 40 F / – 30 to – 40 C
- WATER ABSORPTION – ASTM D570:
- 0.3% – 30 g/m2 @ 185F / 85C for 30 days.
- PERM RATING – ASTM D1653:
- USA PERM rating of 5